Businesses, public and private organizations and associations continue to experience dynamic and complex risk environments. The effective management of these environments is a fundamental requirement today and will continue into the future. Stakeholders expect organizations and government agencies to anticipate, manage areas of risk, and set in place a comprehensive and cohesive strategy across all functional lines. It is expected that an organization's leadership will respond quickly and effectively to events and incidents that threaten organizational assets and operations. Thus, a proactive strategy for security/risk mitigation supports sustainable, healthy, productive organizations and is a critical responsibility of senior leadership and governing boards.
Organizations expect a responsible and accountable Senior Security Executive (CSO) to protect:
- Organizational & Brand Reputation;
- Uninterrupted reliability of the Technical Infrastructure and Normal Business Processes;
- Physical & Financial Assets;
- From loss or compromise of Intellectual Properties & Trade Secrets;
- The Safety of Employees & Customers;
- The Preservation of Shareholder Confidence
To ensure fulfillment of these mandates and comply with given standards and laws, some corporations rely on an outsourced Trusted Advisor to work along side their business leaders to assist them in developing and executing a strategic security plan that identifies, prepares for, and responds to business related security risks having an impact on the organization.
Newcastle Consulting, LLC's Virtual CSO enables organizations to leverage all the duties of a Chief Security Officer (CSO) at a much lower cost, facilitating them to better balance security demands with strategic business needs. Virtual CSO allows companies with constrained resources to receive board-level assets in order to advance corporate security, compliance and governance programs without having to expend budgetary funding to hire a dedicated security professional and their respective team.
Our Virtual CSO service is customized for each and every customer in order to meet the unique demands each organization has. It further permits organizations to use the service on a project basis for specific corporate security initiatives as well as an open-ended, continuing retainer for more long-term support. To ensure success of the service, Newcastle Consulting, LLC will conduct a thorough risk, threat and vulnerability assessment.
Our Key Factors to Client Satisfaction include:
- Building sustainable competitive advantages through pragmatic, innovative and business-focused security solutions;
- Qualitative experience in strategic planning and policy development at a Senior Leadership Level;
- Anticipating, investigating, influencing and assisting the organization in its ability to assess and readily adapt to chaining conditions and trends of importance;
- Effectiveness in developing, communicating and executing recommended courses of action for innovative, business-oriented responses;
- Establishing and implementing Performance Measurement Criteria to assess results.
- Acting as a consultant and liaison to other business units on security related matters.